1. Before printing, check whether the machine is normal, whether the distance between the hot bed and the nozzle is appropriate, and clean up the residue on the nozzle;
2. Confirm whether the consumables are knotted, and fix the thread head every time they are used up;
3. The printing temperature varies with the equipment. The best feeding temperature can be obtained by pre extrusion, and the printing temperature should not be too high, otherwise there will be possibility of wire drawing;
4. Some models are too small and the material cooling in local area is too slow, which leads to bad molding. It is suggested to add additional fans to accelerate cooling;
5. The common printer throat has built-in Teflon tube anti blocking design, and the printing temperature should not exceed 260 ℃;
6. Printing parameters are related to machine performance, model size, complexity, material characteristics, etc. to find process parameters matching with machine and materials to improve the printing effect of products.