At present, PLA filament is one of the most widely used materials for 3D printing. Arrange the wire neatly and avoid printing and winding,do not add waste, printing does not crack,Good molding effect, smooth and delicate.
Introduction of PLA Filament
PLA is a new type of biodegradable material, which can be made from starch extracted from renewable plant resources (such as corn). The production process is pollution-free and can be degraded. At present, PLA filament is one of the most widely used materials for 3D printing. Arrange the wire neatly and avoid printing and winding,do not add waste, printing does not crack,Good molding effect, smooth and delicate.
PLA Filament Characteristics
1. Environmental protection and non-toxic
Corn grain extraction, no pungent taste, harmless to human body, more environmental protection; natural degradation does not pollute the environment.
2. good gloss
Good gloss and transparency, the printed object is crystal clear.
3. Easy to operate
No warpage, can be directly printed on the hotbed free platform.
4. Good liquidity
PLA has high fluidity and can not block the hot end (nozzle part).
5. Wide compatibility
PLA Filament is compatible with 99.99% of the FDM printers on the market, and can be used with high temperature 3D printing pen, with 11 colors.
|Printing temperature||190 ~ 210||°C|
|Melt flow index||5（190°C/2.16kg）||g/10min|
|Elongation at break||8||%|
|Distortion temp||56||(°C, 0.45Mpa)|
|Line length (1.75mm)||340-345||m|
1. Before printing, check whether the machine is normal, whether the distance between the hot bed and the nozzle is appropriate, and clean up the residue on the nozzle;
2. Confirm whether the consumables are knotted, and fix the thread head every time they are used up;
3. The printing temperature varies with the equipment. The best feeding temperature can be obtained by pre extrusion, and the printing temperature should not be too high, otherwise there will be possibility of wire drawing;
4. Some models are too small and the material cooling in local area is too slow, which leads to bad molding. It is suggested to add additional fans to accelerate cooling;
5. The common printer throat has built-in Teflon tube anti blocking design, and the printing temperature should not exceed 260 ℃;
6. Printing parameters are related to machine performance, model size, complexity, material characteristics, etc. to find process parameters matching with machine and materials to improve the printing effect of products.